Wednesday, September 30, 2015
PRO DRUG WAR
CON DRUG WAR
DRUG WAR INFO
The war on drugs is a prohibition of drugs, meaning that drugs are illegal and there is consequences for owning, selling, or taking drugs. The traditional aim is to reduce the illegal drug trade, using policies put in place to discourage drugs as a whole. Whether or not the war on drugs works, or is worth it, is debatable. The war on drugs is present primarily in the US, Mexico, and the Middle East, but has influence all around the worls. The term was made ppular by Richard Nixon when he declared druge abuse "public enemy number one". Source
Posted by Unknown at 12:10 PM
Monday, September 28, 2015
- http://www.choctawnation.com/history/ (click on side links)
Posted by Unknown at 12:07 PM
Tuesday, September 1, 2015
- English and Literature Teacher
- Pays: $85,920 annually on average in CA
- Credentials: 4 years of schooling and 2 years of credential programs.
- Pays: $40 average hourly in California
- Credentials: Degree not necessarily needed, more experience leads to bigger rolls.
- Pays: $83,910 average annually in CA
- $89,220 average annually in SF bay area
- $99,190 average in Oakland area
- 1. a Bachelors Degree at a university (3 or 4 years) in some suitable subject (e.g. anthropology, zoology, anatomy, depending on your interests), generally followed by:
- 2. a Masters program (1 or 2 years), and then finally
- 3. a Doctorate (3 to 5 years).
Posted by Unknown at 12:11 PM